- They have multiple projects, multiple agendas, multiple calendars.
- They have promises to make and track in many areas.
- They have ongoing conversations to be managed.
- They have more than one team that they are tracking or dealing with.
- They're often sharing information with small 2 to 50 person sized groups
Wednesday, June 11, 2008
The Target Audience
The Chandler project describes their target users as being "knowledge workers"; people who routinely manipulate bodies of knowledge. My target users are a bit different. The people I am aiming at are the people who have many irons in the fire, who may have many large areas of life that are being managed.
Posted by Anonymous at 6:01 AM